SPREAD THE WORD
"One invitation can have an eternal ripple effect." ~ Kelly Wahlquist
Help Promote the WINE: National Catholic Women’s Conference
1. Get to know WINE. Read through our WINE Facts Sheet here.
2. Arrange to get WINE announcements about the upcoming conference in your parish bulletin. Your pastor will be sent a letter from Archbishop Chaput informing him that these bulletin and pulpit announcements will be available. Bring the bulletin announcement to your church bulletin editor. (And bring him/her some chocolate too for good measure. Seriously, they'll love it!) Start running it NOW!
3. Ask your pastor if a pulpit announcement about the WINE: National Catholic Women’s Conference on Saturday, October 21, can be made sometime during the next few weeks. You can volunteer to read the announcement inviting women to join you, or have the announcement direct people to you after Mass to answer questions and hand out registration flyers. Having a person who was there last year enthusiastically share her experience is a great idea!
4. Download and print the registration flyers and posters. Hang the flyer/poster in a prominent area. Put the registration form around your parish and include them as bulletin stuffers the weekend you promote WINE. If your parish has a school, see if you can get the flyers in the weekly communication to the parents.
5. Put the 2018 on the various forms of social media your parish uses, such as your website, Facebook, or monitors.
6. Arrange carpools and caravans, or a bus, from your parish for the event.
7. Invite friends to the event…and be ENTHUSIASTIC!