SPREAD THE WORD
"One invitation can have an eternal ripple effect." ~ Kelly Wahlquist
Help Promote the WINE: Catholic Women’s Conference, New Jersey
1. Get to know WINE. Read through our WINE Facts Sheet here.
2. Arrange to get WINE announcements about the upcoming conference in your parish bulletin. Bring the bulletin announcement to your church bulletin editor. (And bring him/her some chocolate too for good measure. Seriously, they'll love it!) Start running it NOW!
3. Ask your pastor if a pulpit announcement about the WINE: Catholic Women’s Conference on Saturday, June 9, can be made sometime during the next few weeks. You can volunteer to read the announcement inviting women to join you, or have the announcement direct people to you after Mass to answer questions and hand out registration flyers. Having a person who was there last year enthusiastically share her experience is a great idea!
4. Download and print the registration flyers and posters. Hang the poster in a prominent area. Put the registration forms around your parish and include them as bulletin stuffers the weekend you promote WINE. If your parish has a school, see if you can get the flyers in the weekly communication to the parents.
5. Put the 2018 WINE: CWC on the various forms of social media your parish uses, such as your website, Facebook, or monitors.
6. Arrange carpools and caravans, or a bus, from your parish for the event.
7. Invite friends to the event…and be ENTHUSIASTIC!
All 2018 WINE: CWC, New Jersey promotional documents can be downloaded here:
- 2018 New Jersey WINE: CWC Bulletin Announcement
- 2018 New Jersey WINE: CWC Registration Flyer
- 2018 New Jersey WINE: CWC Poster
- Press Release